the Rift

[OPEN] Fill in the blank spaces.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Shouting. Ophelia jerked her head up from where she had been grazing, ears craning for more sound. She furrowed her brows, watching the one she believed to be Aviya running toward a group too distant to make out. Frowning, Ophelia followed quietly, cloven hooves padding lightly on the grasses. She approached softly, catching the words of a small, cream colored filly and blinking in shock. Someone killed this one's mother? And she had seen it all? The pale princess stepped into the light, catching Aviya's final words, a question Ophelia had wanted to ask as well. You saw the killer?

The pale princess glanced at the group, attention focused on the brave filly and lowering her neck with gentle ease. Ophelia smiled softly at Aviya and the girl before pressing, feeling the cool wind billow her bloody hair around her body. "I have magic," she promised, nodding. "You say your mother was murdered. By whom?" she pressed further, wanting the girl to remember as much as she could. That would make retrieving her memories far easier.

Ophelia glanced up at Hotaru, eyes questioning. She trusted the thief implicitly, especially after their stand against Gaucho not too long ago. If Hotaru made some motion for her to stop or step away, she would without question. The girl's tears were heartbreaking, and she understood her emotions. Ophelia did not know her mother's killer, but she wanted to. And she wanted revenge. She wanted to taste the blood of her enemies. Maybe, just maybe, the Lady could give that flavor to this child.

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Aviya - 01-18-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by d'Artagnan - 01-19-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Hotaru - 01-20-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 01-22-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Aviya - 01-26-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ophelia - 02-28-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 04-01-2015, 07:01 PM