the Rift

When hearts get tired CLOSED
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Heart soared when orbs beheld her features soften and nerves flee with such a simple action as his kind smile. Honestly, it never took much to ease the fears of a true lady; gentleness and understanding were his ways. He had found a path laced in genuine love for others, to be one most rewarding if taken with care. Without passion, life was pointless. Without others, his purpose was meaningless. So, like the pure bred gentleman of few words that he was, a returning smile broke apart the darkness along his muzzle.

Her responding tones trailed like a soft melody, "Greetings, Midas."

Like dust upon a leaf, scattered by a rain drop; he could feel her warmth settle, and it relaxed him. "I'm a new member. The two mares Aure and Sierra brought me to the Throat not so long ago." Aure, he knew. But not Sierra. So many of his family remained shadowed, a throaty sigh arose and he thought, “I shall have to fix that.” Daring to step closer, but certainly not pushing his presence upon her, “Aure,” he uttered thoughtfully, “she is a good woman, I am glad that she and Sierra convinced you to join our growing herd,” honestly rang true.

"My name is Cherie, by the way."

Just as she watched his golden orbs move, he trailed gaze along the sharp weapon upon her forehead. A single ivory colored horn, sharpened to a fine point. Unicorns, they are common in his homeland so he wasn’t surprised by her features in the least. Politely he cast gaze elsewhere and happened to land back into the darkened corners of her eyes just as coloring fled female features, softly he responded, “It’s an honor to meet a lady such as you, Cherie.” Skull dipped at toward his chest, weight shifted along stretched hunches before his attention once again turned toward the giants before them, “If I might ask,” orbs turned at a glance, “What brings you this far out?”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
When hearts get tired CLOSED - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-16-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Midas - 09-16-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-12-2012, 10:21 AM