the Rift

When hearts get tired CLOSED
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Had the lad been able to read her first pondering thoughts, he might have laughed out loud. ‘Nay,’ he would have said, ‘not all members of their herd were as genuinely pleasant as he.’ In fact, Midas might eventually get offended by another stealing what was quickly becoming his trademark. The kind and gentle stud. Nothing of what could be inner thoughts was shared with present company on either side. So, pleasantries would continue. She moved to answer his question, he flicked bannered appendage and listened politely to the lady speak.

"I wanted to explore the lands a bit. I've only been between the Treshold and the Throat. May I ask what you are doing here in this dark forest?"

He smiled again, flattered by her question that gave the appearance that she actually cared about his reasoning’s, “This land holds great beauty,” he said while glancing at mighty cliffs that lay before them, “I come to these high places for training, and to admire the true wild.” A northern breeze caught his mane and ruffled the dark layers across his withers, silky strands played with air for a moment before falling gracefully back down. Forelock fell forward with a dip of his skull toward neck, playfully he pranced forward a step or two, “Run with me Cherie,” tone drawled out a tad more seductively then he might have realized, half slited glass gold darted to her with a sheepish smile replacing his proper grin, “Run, and I will show you everything,” he added assertively. Foreleg rose, tawny hoof nipping air, hindquarters absorbed the shock of his weight. Body halfway rose from earth before touching back down and lunging northward.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
When hearts get tired CLOSED - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-16-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Midas - 09-23-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-12-2012, 10:21 AM