the Rift

When hearts get tired CLOSED
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Everything seemed to be going well. His heart was light and troubled shores seemed as a distant acquaintance, the lad wanted to run and share this wondrous land with this new soul. But—as males always seemed to falter around emotionally charged women he was met with fear and distrust. Like a switch she turned from him, steps recoiled as if he had become a venomous snake.

"W-what?" Body stilled and moved no more, skull turned to regard her with surprise etched in the darkened corners of his features. The wild happiness he had previously felt for the simple joy of wanting to fly across the valley distinguished in his eyes as her fear scent drifted toward him.

"M-m-midas, what are you d-doing? W-what do you mean?"

The coltish play he had presented; fled with her words. Perhaps he had been mistaken to think she would trust him so easily and desire a run through the valley, so he could show her the landscape first hand. Or even that she thought kindly enough of him to want his company any longer. He couldn’t quite understand what had happened, or where it had all went wrong; but, she had asked for his reasoning so he would enlighten.

“My intentions were not to frighten,” he said softly, while frame remained fixed, “I sought only a desire to finish my run around this valley and with it give instruction on the contours of this land.” It all made clear sense to him, confusion for her fear was still evident, “If you don’t wish to travel the way I go, then that is fine,” unable to resist a whelping sigh he added, “But, know that I wouldn’t cause harm to you.” He forced body relaxed then, bannered appendages flipped idly across his hunches.

OOC: Your fine <'3
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
When hearts get tired CLOSED - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-16-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Midas - 09-27-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-12-2012, 10:21 AM