the Rift

When hearts get tired CLOSED

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With a big heart comes big love... But will you be able to handle it?

His body-language made her even calmer, and his words made her blush a little - though not very visible.
"Nay ma’ lady Cherie, it is I who needs to apologize; I should have explained myself sooner. For that, I am truly sorry."
The mare looked straight into his eyes, her black orbs observing him closely.
Cherie was wondered by this stallion, with his strange accent and polite ways. She had never imagined that she would meet such a stallion, at least not here.

The heart in her chest was pumping fast, due to natural nervousness over being close to a stallion. Even though she felt calm, the nature of the young mare didn't allow her to relax completely.
After her soft whisper, she received a reply from Midas. Not exactly the reply she expected though.
"I promise....as long as I draw breath, this soul will never cause you harm,"
She was still holding here eyes on him, observing every move. Cherie watched as the winged stallion moved his skull to place the tip of her horn to his forehead. What was he doing?
"If you deem my words without weight, you may run me through with this."

The mare shivered as his words sunk into her. Her horn slowly moved away from his head, careful not to hurt him and damage his skin.
"I will not hurt you, Midas, because you earned my trust with those words." To risk getting impaled by a thirty centimeters-horn is brave, exactly what a soldier should be.
If her shy personality had been different, if she had been different at all, she could've run forward and crush his thick skull.
Cherie looked straight into his golden eyes, and smiled.

Word count: 285
OOC: ._.

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
When hearts get tired CLOSED - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-16-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM