the Rift

FIGHT ME BRO

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Okay ow that didn’t go as I initially planned. I was supposed to shoot myself straight at the guy, my footing sure and smooth as anything and nothing was supposed to change that. What actually happened was that I made to dig my hooves into the ground, to grip the dirt and the grass--but my right hind hoof was fortunate enough to scrape against the jagged edge of a stone (of crystal, crystal, shards of crystal everywhere) and I felt the unexpected twang of the rock scraping against the inner wall of my hoof and my leg splayed out from underneath me awkwardly enough to pull something that I would be feeling later and I tried and tried and tried to pull it back in and keep running at him but it was done, the damage was dealt, that timing was gone and I wasn’t getting it back. Shit.

My fumble gave him just enough time to dance from my clutch, and by the time I caught up, he was twisting for me and his teeth shot from my left nowhere and they clipped me, pulling my skin and a little meat under it in a sickening way (granted it wasn’t my bad side--my burned side-- but it still hurt like absolute hell). In a knee-jerk reaction I pulled my head and neck sharply to right, to pull my flesh out from under his big-ass teeth, which hurt even more but at least my neck was out of his mouth, right? At this point, though, we were both moving too fast to process but I saw his butt turning toward me and even if I wasn’t aware of the implications behind it I wouldn’t want his ass in my face anyway-- SO I tried to bolt to the right as fast as I could and there was a WHAP in the air next to me and I could feel a clip along my left quarter but I was already moving and there were no stones underneath me this time to hold me back from my escape. I didn’t go far though, because fuck that I wanted a fight face-to-face dammit. Just as I had gotten out of range of his flying hooves, I twisted to my left to try and face him again, to lock onto his retreating form and reload and oh crap he still has a dragon.

FWOOOSH said the fire.

More fire.

(what is with people and fire?)

I heard it before I saw it and I tried looking up and that was an awful idea because all I saw was sunlight and the fierce gleam of dragon scales and I cried out something weird (“AHGHAaHahghghahg” or something) and lightning burst from my horn before I even thought to do it, into the sky, at the dragon or whatever shadow I was desperately trying to keep from descending upon me. My poor retinas sizzled again and I closed my eyes tight, backing away and ducking my head against the wave of heat that I felt roaring towards me. It made it to my back and my mane (again) and it licked my topline and my croup and I felt it raze me and once again, the magic in me reacted before I even meant for it to, like my body was out of my control and it wasn’t, under any circumstances, gonna allow itself to repeat the same mess that it had with FlameGuy and his flaming everything. Before I knew it, I had zap!ed and when things settled around me and the world materialized, I was just a few feet to the left of where I had been before. Not even that far--but I was out from under the curtain of flames, at any rate.

It didn’t take me long to spot the flaxen bro and when I did, I bolted for him again and I didn’t hesitate one moment, my legs underneath me flying (and twinging in some areas) and working like pistons to try and catch up with him. I shot another bolt of lightning at him and the ass that flashed towards me as I sped to catch up and I could feel air touch tender parts on my back and my heart was thumping and my nerves were raging raging raging and needing to attack some part of him and he was too far away and it was making my chest clench with the frustration of it all-- but unlike him, none of the tension that was eating me alive was personal. This was an evil of a different kind.

[WC:[769/800]
ATTACKS: [2/3] ]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
FIGHT ME BRO - by Roskuld - 01-18-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Argen - 01-20-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Roskuld - 01-21-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Argen - 01-27-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Roskuld - 01-30-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Official - 02-21-2015, 04:05 PM