the Rift

[OPEN] under the mountain, a golden fountain

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
They know, the young princeling said, and the words set the heart of the beast on fire. How? he wanted to ask, how can I harness their power? He yearned to be like them suddenly, to be able to stand, strong and silent, observing and terrifying and powerful.

Helovia was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. And he had only just arrived.

He could only imagine what this realm might have in store for him, and it thrilled him.

"Fascinating," he murmured in his deep tones as he strode past them, hiding the fact that he held his breath as his heavy footsteps took him past the watching eyes of the twin sentinels. His burly form braced itself for potential impact, but nothing comes, and he releases the breath he held, and walks with a more swinging stride as he enters the land.

The Aurora Basin. His home.

Satisfaction colours the grin he wears, his antlered crown tilting as his emerald gaze drinks the view laid out before him. Hungrily he wants to explore it all, devour every corner of it, discover every secret and hold it, and use it. To what purpose - he would figure that out after he learned all he could.

There was power in the lands, he could just about feel it even as he walked upon the ground with his feathered limbs. Erebos' query bring him out of his reverie, his fond and greedy observation of the lands stretched out before him. The stallion explores his brain for the locations the colt had given him previously, but he cannot settle upon a single one. Where was he to start?

"Take me to your favourite place," he said warmly, turning his gaze to view the youth once more, passing the responsibility of exploration onto his qualified shoulders.

Soon, he would be the one directing others around this place, and the rest of Helovia. But for now, he would follow this colt, who gave his information away so freely under the guise of naivety and youth. For now, Grimalkin would be under his guidance and tuition, he would swallow his pride and take was he was given.

@[Erebos]
bg - table

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
under the mountain, a golden fountain - by Erebos - 01-18-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: under the mountain, a golden fountain - by Grimalkin - 02-21-2015, 07:26 AM