the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's hard to believe, you remember me.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
flame stock: Mr.Thomas @ flickr.com
Soren

Rumor had it that there was a new queen under the mountain. Rumor had it that the queen was also the daughter of Paladin and Soliel. Rumor had it that it was Ophelia the Forsaken. After Ktulu, this was my next stop. The Aurora Basin, to see the white queen, who was rumored to be my sister. Carefully I move up further into the mountains, watching as slowly things get colder, the tree's more sparse, the mud, and the occasional pile of melting snow. While every where else was gaining in heat, this place still remained frigid.

Frozen in time. Ha, funny considering the god who sponsored this group of mercenaries.

I hadn't been the the Basin as of yet, and so I was certainly in for a surprise seeing the giant... whatever they where. They certainly looked formidable. I come to a halt, blue gaze moving from one sentinel to the other. Was their purpose to guard this place? What would they do should I try to enter this frozen ground. I'm not sure I want to find out, so instead I wait just out side of them. But I can't wait forever. "Ophelia the Forsaken! Might I have your presence?! My voice booms across the snowy and muddy terrain echoing, and I wonder if I accidentally caused a avalanche. That would be interesting. Whilst I wait, either on dying via being buried alive in snow or on my sister arriving I study the sentinels that stand guard over the entrance.

you're fireproof
nothing breaks your heart