the Rift

[OPEN] Fear is what we Learn

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
No one crosses into the Falls without my knowledge. At least, I like to think that is the case, although I know that I fail in that aspect more often than I succeed. However, in this case, I just happen to be lucky enough to see a strange mare crossing into our land, and I know that it is one of my duties as Legatus to greet the trespasser guest and see what it is that she - for it is a she, I believe - seeks in the Falls. I wander by the path, up toward the entrance of the Falls. The lovely lady remains there, and I must say lovely for she is. I hear her call for the King, but I do not see his arrival yet. Damaris trails at my feet, but runs ahead to greet the stranger. She approaches the antlered mare at a trot, then sits down in the middle of the path, blocking it until I have joined her. A griffin flutters around her. I have only heard of them before, but never seen them. In the griffin's beak are flowers. Is this some sort of date the lady has with my Czar?

I stand next to Damaris, who has moved over to the side of the path, allowing me more space. I watch the elegant lamb with my pale eyes. She smells of the Basin, and I'm wary of her presence. She certainly doesn't look like a great threat. But what do I know of Basiners, perhaps she is a weapon disguised by innocence. But no, I think not, and who am I to jump to conclusions?

WC:
Tag: @[Arah]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Fear is what we Learn - by Arah - 01-18-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Rostislav - 01-19-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Vitani - 01-20-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Arah - 01-20-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Rostislav - 01-20-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Midas - 01-22-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Vitani - 01-25-2015, 10:12 PM