Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H
E
R
T
Z

I was mildly dissapointed when looks of admiration and awe didn't cross the pretty filly and massive stallion's features as I strutted up to them. Navy rimmed ears flicked ever so slightly to the back as my chest deflated, the looks being switched between the duo I had interrupted nearly caused me to turn and leave. I wasn't needed in this conversation so why would I stick around when there would be more adventures to be had?
Before I had a chance to gather my bearing and make my leave without seeming like a foolish child the tall stallion's gaze was upon me once again a smile as false as some of the stories ma liked to tell plastered across his features that I suppose could be considered handsome. "Hector and Isara." The stallion's eyes looked away from me as he spoke, glancing at the painted mare before turning back to me where his eyes locked in on the wings that sprouted from my shoulder blades, still not quite strong enough to carry my mass through the sky as I so wished to do. My weight shifted uncomfortably under the stallion's gaze, but then the filly spoke up and her gentle, chime-like voice filled the still air around us.
“Good morning, you are alone?” Baby blues pulled away from the chestnut's mass and towards the slight frame of the filly, Isara a pretty name fitting of such a pretty filly. It seemed she had taken a step closer to me and I couldn't help but relax, even if just a little bit now that I wasn't paying attention to the intimidating gaze of Hector. The corner of my navy lips turned up in a smirk as my vocal chords began to shake out my boyish voice. "My mother and brother are off somewhere. Not too far, I went exploring!!" My gaze flicked between the chestnut and the painted filly for a second before my words spilled out once again. "Where is your ma and dad?"
Maybe Hector was Isara's da and that's why he had seemed so cold towards me when before I had spoken the two seemed quite chummy.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Hector]
Words;; 369
Notes;; -__- hector is too smart for his own good. e.e this is so horrible, I'm sorry.
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Heralding the dawn (Joining) - by Hector - 01-19-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Heralding the dawn (Joining) - by Isara - 01-19-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Heralding the dawn (Joining) - by Hertz - 01-21-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Heralding the dawn (Joining) - by Hector - 01-29-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Heralding the dawn (Joining) - by Isara - 01-30-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: Heralding the dawn (Joining) - by Hertz - 02-01-2015, 07:24 PM