the Rift

[OPEN] Now get to work bitch! [WARRIORS]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
The dragon wanted nothing more than to heed the call of the Gladiator as soon as possible. But doubt still filled her, fear of the unknown, just as her own unusual appearance often struck fear in others - purely because they did not know her. It was remarkable how such emotions were transferred or mirrored, how they travelled through individuals, wreaking havoc wherever they touched. Amaris was predisposed to feel everything stronger, for not only was she a descendant of dragons and shadows, through the magic that allowed her to summon the spirits of fallen dragons, she also felt everything they had experienced in life.

It had made the fear of rejection worse, even as she slowly became more and more easily accepted by her brethren of the Dragon's Throat herd. There was always the chance that she was going to come across one, just one who thought her terrifying, a demon, a monster, and have her exiled. The fears were real, despite her cousin's hold on the rank of Sultana. Amaris loved her, and was proud of her, but even Tandavi could not stop an entire herd's decision should it come to that. It haunted Amaris, which was why the girl tried so hard to appear harmless and kind - she was these things naturally, but should she embrace the curious laughter that welled in her chest all the times she wished to, or play and frolic with the youths of the land, she had the potential to be accused of trying to harm others, based purely on the way she moved and looked. Her saving grace was certainly her cousin, who buffered the meetings between herself and others, but Tandavi could not hold her metaphorical hand all the time.

No, despite the crippling fears that plagued her, the girl was going to have to take a stand someday soon - why not today?

So the dragon heeded the call of the Gladiator, taking to wing and following the trail some others took to the blue-and-black warrior princess. Amaris landed and listened carefully, not wanting to miss anything, her scaled façade revealing only polite interest, and soft amusement at the pronouncement the colt made as he stood by his (presumably) mother's side. Having nodded politely at each who spoke and introduced themselves, the dragon-girl stepped forth and murmured in her low, exotically flavoured honeyed tones, "I am Amaris, and I would like to learn more about the art of protecting our home."
"Talking"
Brush Credit
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Now get to work bitch! [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 01-19-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Now get to work bitch! [WARRIORS] - by Hector - 01-21-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Now get to work bitch! [WARRIORS] - by Einarr - 01-24-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Now get to work bitch! [WARRIORS] - by Amaris - 01-26-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: Now get to work bitch! [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 01-26-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Now get to work bitch! [WARRIORS] - by Hector - 01-29-2015, 05:39 PM