the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Herald Of Your Every Disaster

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Sultan's Corps? That was new. Her smile...it is tired. Alert, yes, but tired. It was the advantage he had been seeking, the niche for his foothold in her mind. Question would be...just how much fun would he have with this mare? What could he twist her to do? To better suit himself...or this little herd?

His head tilted when she spoke of Northerners, mild confusion on his face. "The Basin...yes? I thought we had a sort of truce with them...although it is wise of you to patrol, especially against those that had attacked before, and been enemy for so long." His tone is approving, and he dips his head to her. "Good work on that. Since you're not reporting any sort of activity, guessing it's been quiet?"

Little escaped his keen ears; if the herd was talking, he was listening. It was his duty and pleasure. "If so...care to walk with me? I've yet to properly meet you, and it seems a fair enough night for a friendly chat." His gold eyes are curious, sharp.

It gave away nothing to his thoughts within. Even Altan kept a secretive persona, and whilst he was far far friendlier, both of them were alike in the aspect that one only saw what they desired you to see. It amused the black to no end, how similar he and his mental roommate were, and how blind Altan was to the similarities.

Their only difference, truly, was how far they were willing to go.

@[Megeara]
"Altan's speech."
"Buce's speech."

Image Credit

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
The Herald Of Your Every Disaster - by Bucephalus - 01-19-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: The Herald Of Your Every Disaster - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 05:35 PM