the Rift

Plots for a newcomer?

Destroyah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
This is Troy, she was the daughter of a warlord but got seperated from her horde and is now off on her lonesome :D ain't that exciting!! So I need things to do with her... Open to anything from her finding a slave to spars to just talking to mortal freakin enemies bro! Anything and everything except love interests. Unless you want a one sided love, Troy here isn't into the whole romance thing. At least not yet.

Anyways. Gonna hopefully get her accepted tonight so lay some plots on me!!

To Do List:
Start thread for Gaucho
Start thread for Hertz
Start thread for Cetan
Thread with Niskaru
Thread with Aithniel

More are welcome to post here but no more thread until these ones are complete so I don't overwhelm myself D:
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Gaucho is super warrior-esque. So depending on how she felt about her father, she might either like/hate him? Could be funnnn!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
Meeeep. I would love for her to meet Hertz! He's a newborn in the Throat right now.
Or in about 10 days I'll be bringing in another stallion, his name is Artorius, and it would be interesting to see how they interact cause he's quieter.

Unregistered
@[Gaucho] she idolized and practically worshiped her father in her own way, she takes some warning up to but I would love for them to meet! Is he anywhere in particular? Want me to make a thread once she's accepted?

@[Hertz] if he can come away from his herd she will meet him. Not really the nurturing type but she wouldn't hurt him :) I could also tread with your stallion once he is made! Let me know where and I can start a thread once she is accepted for Hertz :D

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
That would be great! He's the Sultan of the Dragon's Throat herd, so he's usually over there. But we can meet somewhere neutral once you're accepted/out of the threshold ? :D

Cetan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
-holds up Cetan as a slave- Maybe bully him into a man? XD

Unregistered
@[Aud] I'm considering joining :P

@[Cetan] I love slaves :D I would totally love to thread them if you'd be game?

Niskaru Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Niska or @[Aoife] are up for anything ^^

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel is a spitfire and very bitter :P
She's always up for getting taught a few lessons about power and strength

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Unregistered
@[Niskaru] I can to with whoever and just see where it goes? Would you be willing to start or do you want me to start? It might be a while lol

@[Aithniel] She sounds awesome! Troy is very quiet and reserved so it would be interesting to see how they get along :D same question to you, would you want to start or do you want me to add you to the list?

I think Troy might start out as an outcast the make her way to her herd on day eventually if she ever finds someone she respects enough to follow lol

If anyone else wants threads feel free to post here but it might be a bit :) Gonna wait till this list is done <3

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Tandavi's pretty quiet and antisocial, but she's a good one to learn about Helovia and the gods and history and stuff if Troy's interested in that ^____^

And I have Zèklè, Hertz's twin o:

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
@[Destroyah] Yesss <3 I've been needing a darker character to enslave Cetan and toughen him up

Niskaru Posts: N/A
Unregistered
@[Destroyah] I'll write something up with Aoife if that's ok? They can be new together, and that'll give you a few days if you're getting overloaded xD (or I can write it whenever you're ready of course ^^)

Unregistered
made an open thing :D http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=17487

first come first serve (or group thread is fine too...)! Whoever else wants me to make a thread for them post here and tell me where you want me to make it!! @[Gaucho] @[Hertz] @[Cetan] @[Aoife] @[Tandavi] @[Aithniel]