the Rift

Nym wants plots!

Nym Posts: 8
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 4
Watermel0nBob
So, I recently adopted Nym from Imi and I'm so excited to have him. I wanted to get the ball rolling on some plots though so I can get used to his personality and try and work him out. Since he was around at one point, I would really like him to reconnect with anyone he met when he was younger, just to touch base and for him to not feel so alone anymore!

I also am not sure if he knows about Sakura and Takura being dead, so if that's the case then I'd LOVE for someone to break the news to him about that so he can sob and cry all day.

I also want him to meet any family members he does have on here, just so he can have some ties back and won't feel so isolated. Other than that it's rather open, whether it's friendship, acquaintances, enemies or whatnot, I just want to get Nym out there! I'll most likely have a post up in the Wilds that will be open for anyone to peruse. THROW YOUR PEEPS AT ME!!
PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Please ask before attacking/maiming my character! (Void for fights)

Leeka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'll toss Leeka at you, she needs to just meet people period. And it seems like they'd get on great!

And might make a cute couple, shhh, what?

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Tavi's mom and Nym's dad were friends (kind of. It's complicated). They could be complicated, too ;D

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Hidden Account
Watermel0nBob
@[Leeka] looks wonderful! If you would like to start a thread or want me to that's fine, just let me know or tag me!

@[Tandavi] is so awesome, I would love to finally get a thread with her! I think Nym and her would get alone very well (if she can get over his drama queen tendancies xD) If you want me to start one let me know or just tag me!

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Aaron will be coming out of AA soon. Im not sure how well Nym knew about Sakura and Takara.... I know for sure he met Sakura as she told him about thier Dad's murder. But yeah, Aaron can break the news about thier deaths and Sakura's kiddo.

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Hidden Account
Watermel0nBob
@[Amani] That sounds awesome! I will ask Imi to see what exactly she knew about that and we can go from there. Plus Aaron and Nym are half brothers so; yay!

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Actually they aren't. Aaron is half siblings to Sakura and Takara. Aaron just kinda looked up to Torasin as a second dad

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Hidden Account
Watermel0nBob
Oh okay lol.