the Rift

[OPEN] Blood in the Water

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

A soft cooing echoes from my mouth as I move carefully through the forest. It's cold, but its getting warmer. Summer is just around the corner. The funny thing is that meant that I had been here a year. What had all happened in that year? Where did it go? Soon after arrival, I had met Torleik, who had brought me to the Basin, where I had joined and become a soldier in the ranks. Then I had met Voodoo and his inciting pet. In this very forest actually. Whilst I was covered in sticky gooey blood.

Then came the summer, and well, it was a little eventful, but honestly the only thing I can truly remember is... Mauja. That summer night had been wild, and honestly, he had kinda rocked my world. At least for that one night. I haven't seen him since, however, Glacia has. She met him on the steppe. I remember, because she had came home late, and I had demanded an explanation. It's a small world. Then the fall. Parties, and fun galore. Oh, and giving birth and suddenly becoming a mother. As well as a interesting turnout to the birth. Illynx, then... the bitch who tried to kill my baby girl.

Then winter hit, and the mysterious disappearance of Illynx, as well as the murders beginning. Thats when I teamed up with Midas and the flaky Desperado. In the end it was just Midas and I. Then I met Ophelia, and only weeks after arrival she became the queen. I will say it has been an eventful year. And now I was on my second helovian year, and I'm about to start it off with a bang seeing whom I am about to run into.

As I push through the tree's and brush I come upon a stallion. We are of the same height, and he is slightly stockier than I. He seems to be staring off into a pool, and I wonder what the hell is so fascinating about what ever is in the water. "Find something interesting, handsome?" I ask, my voice relaying interest in the stallion, but my face holding none of the husky emotion that laced my voice. It had gone cold, stony, my body mimicking it, tense and ready to flee should it be necessary.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Reynier]
Words;; 390
Notes;; <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Blood in the Water - by Reynier - 01-23-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Sialia - 01-23-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Reynier - 01-26-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Sialia - 01-27-2015, 10:36 PM