the Rift

[OPEN] Blood in the Water

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

His dark pupil rolls back to me, and lazily an ear flicks forward. There is disdain shadowing his eyes as he observes me. Slowly his backward flicked ears swivel forward as he turns to observe me closer. My blue eyes trail over the stallion as he turns to face me, grazing over his roaning form. He is most certainly stockier than I, and looks like he has a nasty bite. My shoulder twitches ever so slightly as I absent mindedly thought of the good bite wound on my shoulder that the phantom Roland gave me in our recent spar.

“Why does the bottom of the pool reflect red?”

He asks and my other ear tips forward at him. Giving a soft snort I move forward and begin a circle around him towards the pond, looking at the red bottom. After I move further away I come to a halt, and gaze inside for a few moments. The red was captivating, and beautiful, in some sad gruesome way. I turn myself back to the roan and I slowly make my way back to him. My dark navy blue eyes lift from the ruby red bottom and lock onto his dark ones. "Legend has it that the bottom of this pond is red from the blood of those who died in this forest." I smirk slightly, looking back down at the water. "I think they are jewels, but in this land, who can really say." Slowly my eyes run back over him before locking on him again. "I'm Sialia, and who might you be handsome?" I am straight forward in my question, holding his eye contact, almost daring him, but at the same time not. I am not in the mood to fight, nor is my body in shape to. But who knows, maybe he was a rabid dog waiting for the challenge to attack. Maybe I was taking a risk. I seemed to be taking a lot of those lately.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Reynier]
Words;; 343
Notes;;No problemo! Mine is fairly short as well. <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Blood in the Water - by Reynier - 01-23-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Sialia - 01-23-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Reynier - 01-26-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Sialia - 01-27-2015, 10:36 PM