the Rift

Reynier Plots

Reynier Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

**Reynier is my only character at the moment, so everything in this thread is pertaining to him. I won’t copy/paste info from his profile only because I’ve already done my best to make it as easy to read as possible, but all of his are in there. It’s not even very long, so if you’re looking for someone to play with, give it a quick read.**

If you’ve already read the profile or perused any of his previous threads and think you have a character you would like to meet him, just let me know! I’m fairly new to the site so I don’t have a lot going on yet. For now I’m really just letting him wander, learn about Helovia, and continue to grow, but I would also like him to (inevitably) start making a name for himself.

First, he is massively prone to violence, so if you have a character you want killed, maimed, otherwise injured, or severely frightened he is always open for that. Foals and companions included. The only crime I will not have him commit is rape, because I don’t want to write that his infamy comes from the amount of detail, precision, and cruelty that goes into his actions and graphic breeding (consensual or not) is not allowed.

Second, because of the afore mentioned violent tendencies, he is always open to and ready for a fight. If at any point his bastardly ways rile your character into wanting an actual battle thread, just let me know. He's always open to that too.

Third, I would like to find some characters he interacts with reasonably well, though I doubt he’s capable of a functional friendship and I wouldn’t advise turning your back on him under even the warmest of sentiments. I more mean individuals that think or behave similarly that he can hang out with and possibly organize into a gang or cult of some sort later on.

Fourth, and this one is for the schemers out there, Reynier is a follower. He simply hasn't met anyone who impressed him enough to gain his respect. He would, if he met someone who impressed him and appeared to have the blessing of the gods, be an incredible asset. I’m just putting this out here in case somebody does happen to have a natural leader, tyrant, thinker type who might need a little muscle to get where they want to get in life. There’s a lot of muscle and aggression sitting here and nooo conscience to speak of.

That's all I've got for now. Thanks for visiting!

Proposed Plots
Spar with Africa Defaulted.
Spar with Hector Away at the moment.
Meet Panzram
Meet and/or Spar with Amara
Spar with Tandavi
Meet Mirage
Meet Colt
Meet Diesel (When he's created)
Spar with Archibald

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Noms @[Confutatis] for number two :]

Would love a spar one day after a bitter interaction with Hector/Africa, and for Africa and Reynier to develop their dislike thing pleeeeease!? I prefer natural not plotting though ;)

Unregistered
Ohh, Confutatis looks like just the sort for a comrade. I have an open thread here if you're interested in them meeting right away, otherwise I'll always have one open thread somewhere.

Africa already dislikes him and he feels like a failure for not killing her and Rasta when he had the chance, so that could escalate very easily if he ran into her again. Just let me know when you're wanting to do it and where a good place for them to run into each other would be.

Hector and Rainy have not met, but again, I'll always have one open thread somewhere, so he can pop in whenever you feel like it. I'm also big on just writing it as it comes to me, so less planning is fine from my end. Rainy is a bastard at all times and it doesn't take much for him to go all chew-your-face-off, so I'm sure that would escalate easily too.

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
Hmmm, an interaction between him and Panzram could be quite interesting due to his strong loyalty to the gods.

Originally, Panzram was just a regular equine and incredibly racist towards all the 'mutants' (pegasi and unicorns). Shortly before arriving to Helovia, Panzram lived in a different land called Aeon, which one could only access through a rift. When he went through this rift, he was touched by the gods there and they 'blessed' (or as he sometimes sees, cursed) him with his horns. This could lead to some sort of odd, respect or friendships of sorts?

At the same time, Panzram absolutely despises stallions and is starting to reach his breaking point in Helovia. He's killing a mare right now, will be attempting to kill foals and then later kidnapping one, and starting a lot of shit with people basically, lol. So, they could easily become enemies as well!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Unregistered
Ohh! Friends or enemies, they'd be great together. I think it would be a lot of fun to have them meet and just see how things fall out.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
reynier and amara should definitely fight !! especially when she's in such an emotional state and her darker, bloodier personality might end up coming out and she'll definitely need a fight then. c;

and when she leaves helovia for a little bit ( 2 ic years probably ) and comes back, she might be looking for a slave/devoted follower or two if reynier would be interested in following her around if he's still around by then?

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Tandavi is always looking for villains of the world to crusade against.

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Unregistered
I'm sure he'd be happy to battle Amara for little to no reason, but gaining him as a follower would take some work. He's not stupid and he sets some pretty high performance standards through his own viciousness. He'd have to see her being as much a bastard as he is and showing some talent as a leader. It'd probably be a several thread plot progression before things came together (and I can't guarantee that things go smoothly, I really just write him as I feel him). I don't see him ever becoming a slave though. Slaves are kept in place through fear, intimidation, and abuse. Reynier fears nothing but the wrath of his own gods and wouldn't tolerate abuse from anyone but them.

Tandavi could make a good enemy. If she witnessed or heard about pretty much any of his behavior I'm sure she'd be ready to drive him out of Helovia.

Unregistered
The original thread and Rainy's profile have been updated, especially his "personality" tab.

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
I would actually love to have him meet Mirage, after this SWP is done and she is back up and running again. If you're up for it? C:

Unregistered
Sure! She sounds really interesting. I'm not sure what he'd do face-to-face with a giant golden dragon, but it might be fun to find out. :P

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
uh he could meet colt ?? she might try to recruit him to the equine empire though so be warned :I
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I don't have Diesel created yet..but he and Reynier.... you should think yes to #3 xD

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
RAINY x ARCHI SPAR?

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Unregistered
@[Colt], sounds like these two might get along somewhat. I'm up for it.

@[Rostislav], we're both in that open thread with Rhea, so as long it doesn't go dead we can have them get acquainted there and possibly start a new thread together after?

@[Archibald], yes, yes, yes. >:D

Unregistered
@[Rostislav] Sorry I'm an idiot who can't read.. but still yes to DIESEL threading whenever he shows up. xD

@[Reynier] I MAKE IT NOW?

Through the ages of time

please tag me

Unregistered
@[Archibald] I'm trying to go in order just for the sake of politeness. My spar with Africa will default on the 28th if she doesn't come back and get a reply up (SADSAD) and then I'll ask Charks if she wants to immediately start the spar with Tandavi and Rainy or not. If she says no then Archy can come banging at the door. ;)

Unregistered
I guess I'll have to ask Dark too.. Hm. Let me see what happens with the Africa spar first.. Maybe I can convince myself to run two spars at the same time. :P

Okay! Keep me updated~

Through the ages of time

please tag me