the Rift

[PRIVATE] I can hear your heart

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
A M P E R E
"Any existence deprived of freedom is a kind of death" -- Michel Aoun

It was not the first time she had seen Gaucho since the birth of her son, but it was the first time she didn't immediately duck for cover behind a shrub or a dune. Whether it was her hormones leveling back out or a spurt of maturity she couldn't be sure, but she did not leave and that was enough. Unfortunately for them both, it probably would have been better if she had.

Lifting her head in a display self assurance and confidence Ampere walked towards the stallion of fire. She wasn't sure what she was going to say or do, she rather hoped it'd come to her by the time she got to him, but she knew that something needed to happen to fill the rift she had carved between them. Her feelings were tangled, as it always was with him, and the complexity was only accentuated by their roles in the herd, by their potential blood shared.

It was only as she drew closer that she realized what it was that captivated him so - it was rare to find him grounded, he usually flew patrols tirelessly when he wasn't battling or assembling the herd. She was even starting to doubt that he slept.
What held him in the sands was no war criminal or breakfast buffet, it was an egg. Instantaneously Ampere's gait sped up, curious and anxious to see. Only several strides later though and she slowed until she stopped, standing several paces away from the Wildfire that set her alight every damn time. She breathed heavily, having held her breath in those precious moments of realization. Everything she had meant to do came crashing down around her, blocking out everything but him, her, and the egg.

She was silent for a while, until at last she had gathered to fortitude to tap on the glass wall standing between them.

"Gaucho?" she called out quietly, uncertain, afraid. She didn't want to see this, didn't want to see him here, with this. A tremble ran through her, a testament to the force of emotions that rolled like the sea inside of her.

She remained rooted, unable to turn away, unable to look away, unable to ignore this part of him, of her, of them any longer. "What is that?" another whisper forced through her lips, painful as it passed to the heart which hammered in her chest. She already knew the answer, but she needed him to say it.

@[Zèklè] (No need to join if you don't want/have time!)

Credits: Image by Tabini
Coding by Tamme

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 01-23-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 01-25-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 01-26-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-02-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-02-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-07-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-08-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:12 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-08-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 01:14 AM