the Rift

What have I gotten into? (Open)

Angelique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was indeed fortunate that this lady clad in different shades of grey stumbled upon my trembling form. I was completely unaware of what lurked in these lands... Where there is good, bad typically lurks behind in the shadows. It took every fiber of my being to try to mockingly step foreward.. My wretched past holding onto my ever so tightly. The cruel things that had been cast upon me visible within my demenour, although the stories remained untold. It was hard for me to muster up such courage, after years of being beat down forcefully upon. Scars that would never really, truly heal.

A soft sigh escaped my lips, feeling vulnurable all of a sudden. And although I felt comfortable around Africa, another piece of me warned me not to get to close. I could hear the feathered thing, even from where it perched upon the branch. The clicking of its beak rolling into my drums.. All I could do was force myself not to look at it. Even though I was quite curious. Never had I seen one of my species interact so closely with another not of our kind.

I clung to every word that left Africa's smoky lips. Processing them carefully in my thoughts. No matter what she said she still remained with that calm and peaceful tone. A voice that caused my flighty feeling to slowly deteriorate.

"A home? Unfortunately I've been with out one of those for many years.."

I barely noticed that the studdering had stopped. My sentence came out as a full sentence rather then choppy, although it was still a tad shakey. The fear that had been choking me, it suddenly lifted. I could feel how easy the air flowed down my tubes, a smile now tugging the corners of my lips to rise upwards.. For a brief second I glanced towards that wing that remained tucked to her side. Still a bit curious as to how she managed to grow one of them. Never in all my days had I seen a winged horse.

Words:
Tag:@[Africa]
Ooc: I apologize for the wait! (And the horrid post >.<)

Angelique
You can never cross the ocean, until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Colorize Stock

Messages In This Thread
What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 01-24-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 01-25-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 01-26-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 01-27-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 01-27-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 01-30-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 02-15-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 02-18-2015, 06:00 AM