Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"NO!" The scream that ripped its way from Ktulu's throat raw with her worry and concern as she saw the flash of blue and green that she knew was Hototo. Instinct drove her forward, her hooves pounding against the ground as she raced against time to protect her firstborn, her only son. Her heart pounded painfully against her ribs but she was too slow. With a flap of his wings Gaucho unleashed a dark magic on her son that ripped into him. "HOTOTO!" She screamed her child's name with enough grief and sorrow to last her twenty lifetimes.

"No..." It couldn't be happening. Ktulu stumbled jerkily to a stop and she stood over her son's body, heard his last word father, and it was like a dagger in her heart. What about her? Hadn't she carried him within her until he was ready to be born into the world? Hadn't she protected him when he was a child? Hadn't she given him all of the love that she could gather within herself? Tears made her crimson eyes glassy as she gazed down at her child that she had given so much to. "Why him?" She asked, her gaze raising so she could look at the Earth God. "Why didn't you protect him?" He had been there, had been closer, why couldn't he have done something? Why did he just continue to sit by and watch instead of doing something to help.

"Bring him back." She blinked and tears began to roll down her cheeks. "Please, bring him back. Let me die instead. Don't take him." It was useless begging and she knew that it was pointless to ask. She didn't beleive any of the gods were strong enough to bring anyone back from death. What did it hurt to ask? What did it hurt to beg for the Earth God to spare the life of their son and take her's instead?

"Leave this place."

"No...." She didn't want to leave her son's body, but it was already gone, already disappeared and she was being lowered to the ground. As her hooves touched down in the meadow it took all of her strength not to crumple to the ground and cry. She needed to be stronger. She needed to confront Hototo's killer. Judgement needed to be passed.

"My life for theirs."

"Yes, his life for theirs."

"Brother... The darkness... did you see it? Do you know that it means? She is conniving, a master manipulator, and she has played you all for fools. It's time she was brought down. You cast me out for much less. I demand justice. She cost me... everything..."

"So quick to blame now, aren't you? I proved what you all failed to see. The mortals are so easily manipulated by power, so easily claimed by desire and they are weak . Especially your crowned king, brother Sun.

Cast me away then. I will not be captured on these grounds long. You need me. We are balance. But you will not slight me again, and you will not ignore my words. Consider this your lesson."

Archibald.... Ktulu clung to his voice and let it pull her from the misery that she was drowning in. "Archibald...." She turned her head to him then looked at Gaucho, so ready to accept his fate. Death. "A life for theirs..." She finally agreed. "But not his." He was only a mindless puppet, manipulated and used by someone with much more power. "Hers." The Constrictor said as she glared at the harlot that dared to call herself a goddess.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Official - 01-24-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ktulu - 01-24-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Cera - 01-24-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Midas - 01-24-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ryuu - 01-25-2015, 03:34 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Amani - 01-25-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Arah - 01-26-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Fig - 01-26-2015, 06:52 PM