Ryuu Posts: 28
Outcast
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 1 Year
Mali :: Rough Collie :: None Brit
R
Y
U
U

I don't know what's happening, not really. Death is something I am far too intimate with, too understanding of, and yet so much of me is still blind to the world. To things like half-gods, even to regular gods. But where you go, I eternally follow. And maybe it is cruel of me to be witness to your agony, to force responsibility upon you when you are already broken at the thrones of fate and cruelty. But still, I trailed behind you, not really aware of what was going on. You seemed distant, like there was a big piece of you missing, and it scared me. I'd never seen you with such an expression, and I ducked low and squirmed beneath your wing from behind, pressing close to the softness behind your shoulder.

Uncle Cera was screaming, and I shuddered beneath your wing at the rage I could sense in each syllable. I'd never seen Cera lose his temper, never. And even nice Meg, who I adored for how she'd taken care of me and understood me on our patrol, was shining brilliant with her magic and screaming words of hatred. And Gaucho, knelt on the greenery with a head bowed in defeat like an execution. Grandfather stood apart from them all, and he too looked broken, like he'd lost something very big and very important. The aura was too intense for me, and my eyes were pricking with hot tears that I didn't understand.

"Momma?" I choked, butting my cheek against your shoulder. I just wanted you to look at me, to stop looking so dead and weird. "Momma, what's wrong?" I hiccuped, tears beginning to wet my cheeks and streak slowly down them. I didn't know that I'd never be able to know Hototo, that I, too, had lost something very important today. "Momma, what's going on?" I cried softly, the intensity of my surroundings causing my knees to shake. I didn't like it, and I wanted to go home. Why was everyone so upset? Why was everything so bad? Why couldn't I understand?

Image Credit

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Official - 01-24-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ktulu - 01-24-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Cera - 01-24-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Midas - 01-24-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ryuu - 01-25-2015, 03:34 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Amani - 01-25-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Arah - 01-26-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Fig - 01-26-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ktulu - 01-31-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Mesec - 02-01-2015, 05:24 PM