the Rift

:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

I had followed Cera. I won't shy away from that fact at all. I shouldn't follow him, but something in my gut tells me to do it anyway. Besides, I need his advice since he was once Diviner. Now that I am, I am suddenly nervous of the God I love. What I find when I see Cera... Well I don't think anything could of prepared me for this.... Many have already arrived ahead of me, many from my own herd. The Gods are here to, all of them speaking. The Goddess of the Moon had caused so much damage it seemed. She was behind the one doing all the killings, controling our Sultan. The words sink in as I stare in shock. So many dead, including now the son of the God of the Earth.

But it was Cera who drew my attention. Not even my choosen God of the Sun could draw me from him. It is to Cera that I find my hooves carrying me. It is without thinking that I extend my wing to touch his shoulder if he would allow it. My voice is barely a whisper, unsure if he would welcome my presence or turn from it. "Cera." I know my feelings for him. This confirms it. My heart races as I stand beside him. His voice as he spoke, I guess he did not hear me. "Kill the bitch," We both know they can't, but for him I want to. Whatever has made his voice sound like this I want to kill myself. "You have taken too much. You took my father, killed my brother. Do something right for once in your fucking immortal life," His words were to the Earth God clearly. "Cera." My voice is a bit louder now, still lacking the confidence I should have. But to be honest I don't even know if I belong here.... Most are somehow tied to all the deaths by either the loss of a loved one or the death of the Earth God's son... Even Cera apparently.

I reach out to touch his side again, offering comfort should he want it. I want to be there, for him if for no one else. In fact no one else matters to me right now but him. I just doubt he will ever see me outside of being the little girl he lead home.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Official - 01-24-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ktulu - 01-24-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Cera - 01-24-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Midas - 01-24-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ryuu - 01-25-2015, 03:34 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Amani - 01-25-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Arah - 01-26-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Fig - 01-26-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ktulu - 01-31-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Mesec - 02-01-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Cera - 02-01-2015, 05:58 PM