the Rift

:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The rage still shook the stallion's body, his eyes molten fire as he glared forward at Gaucho. The desire to take Gaucho's life, to make the stallion pay for the death of Circe was too deep for the gods around him to quench. Archibald the Dauntless, from this day forth, would wish only death upon the barbaric, stupid, monster of a stallion that Gaucho was. His heart was blackened, unable to feel sympathy, unable to forgive the stupid brute who adorned himself with ornaments of his arrogance and false bravado. As the behemoth stood there, a volcano ready to erupt and consume all those around him, Ktulu was the only presence that mattered to him.

The black dun felt the same heartbreak he was feeling now. Her words of taking the Goddess' head rang true in his ears, and he agreed with her. The Goddess would not be welcome in this world, and despite all of the hatred Archibald felt for the God of the Sun for his past sins, his hatred for the Goddess was deeper, darker, more volatile and spitting than anything he had felt before. "You bitch," Archibald spat, unafraid of the display of magic she so foolishly displayed before them. "You look lives not your's to touch, and your banishment is nothing compared to what your brothers should do to you." Archibald's voice was solid, his body done shaking with the rage he felt in his heart. A cold, cruel demeanor set upon the Dauntless as he squared his shoulders and stood tall--the tallest among them, save for the Earth Father. He had moved silently to stand on the opposite side of Ktulu than Ophelia, pressing his shoulder into her's and giving her a body to lean on.

"You blame mortals for your lack. If you, gods of this world, could not pinpoint the killer among us all and the puppeteer behind the motions, you are so idiotic to point to blame on us." Archibald spat once more, turning his eyes to look at each god in turn. His heart panged for the God of the Earth, for his loss. The benevolent one had gifted him so much, and his loyalty to power lay in the bay's hooves, but Archibald was angry in the same hoof for these gods standing before them, blaming them for something no mortal could have controlled. "Your protection of this world has faltered.

THE DAUNTLESS
tablebykite [ sharysaogail|sed-rah-stock|lakela|@deviantart.]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Official - 01-24-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ktulu - 01-24-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Cera - 01-24-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Midas - 01-24-2015, 10:35 PM