the Rift

[PRIVATE] The world has moved on [Kahlua]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

Everything that is, and must be

Her apology caused the God's eyes to slowly close, and his head lower. He did his best to soften the lines of grief that aged his handsome features, but failed. He was obviously deeply troubled by the events that had recently unfolded.

As the queen bowed, the God smiled and nodded again, appreciatively. "Thank you for coming." He offered, his great voice soft, despite being heavy with emotion. "This is nothing that any of us could have predicted ... And it is certainly nothing that you need to apologize for." The God knew that this deed had been orchestrated by his sister and no one else. That Kahlua dwelt in her lands did not make her culpable for this deed. Though it didn't surprise him that the queen questioned this herself. It was part of what made her perfect for this next task he would ask of her.

"As you know the children of the God's help to maintain balance in Helovia. With the loss of Hoto-" Briefly his voice cracked, like the sound of a tree struck by lightning. Swallowing slowly, the God exhaled. "-of Hototo, the power remains out of equilibrium here. In order to rectify that, I must create a new life. That is why I have asked you here. "

His gaze softened, well aware of the enormity of the burden he was about to ask to place upon Kahlua. To bear the child of a God was both an honour, but surely a responsibility unlike any other.

"I would ask you to bear this child."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by God of the Earth - 01-26-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 04:46 PM