the Rift

[PRIVATE] The world has moved on [Kahlua]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

Everything that is, and must be

The God could see the weight of his words as they clung to the painted queen's shoulders. He knew it wasn't fair that he had come to her like this, and as she quite rightly perceived what choice did she have? She stepped through his portal seemingly of her own free will, but of course it wasn't. The perception of a choice did not mean that it was one she actually possessed. She could trick herself into thinking that this was something she could easily say no to, but the queen was smarter than that. In that wisdom, the God found no fault, although it did make what he was asking harder.

He did not want to coerce her into this, and yet his very position as a God already did that for him.

Her slyness however, caused his weary and sorrowful brow to raise slightly as a smile gently tugged at his features. That she would think of the Edge even now, and try to protect her people in light of the new challenge that she was about to face, was honourable but also ... conniving. He had asked something of her, so why not ask something of him? It was bold. He liked it.

Still, his rustic head shook decidedly no as she finished speaking. "The Edge is still the domain of my sister. Even though my brothers and I have banished her to the mists of her own land, she is still the pinnacle force there. My magic will hold no sway. I'm sorry Kahlua. Yours is a request that I cannot grant."

He was saddened by this answer, for he would have helped the painted queen if only he could. Still, he was nearly certain that if he tried his sister would surely destroy whatever artifact he gave the queen just out of spite.

"I would hope all those who witnessed her fall will be aware that the Edge had no hand in her handiwork as of late. I would also hope that they would not be so foolish as to try and deal with her themselves."

His mouth formed a tight line as he thought of this. Surely no one would be stupid enough to try and take justice into their own hands? To try and punish a God, much less the Moon?

Sorry! The Earth God cannot give out a herd quest to a herd that isn't his own!

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by God of the Earth - 01-26-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: The world has moved on [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 04:46 PM