the Rift

between the raindrops

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

It had taken FOREVER to get to these woods, and it was raining! Pinning small ears against the droplets, the colt sighed, as slate grey eyes looked up at the sun. He should have to head home soon, even though he had just gotten here. The black and purple spotted colt felt the need to hide how far he was traveling from the Throat, a secret. If is lilac and pink mother knew where he was and how far he had gone alone... Shivering at the thought he gazed around nostrils quivering. Was it always this hard to smell things when it rained? Black and amethyst wings ruffled as his mind wondered. Ever since Crow had become his friend the boy wanted to make more. It made sense that there would be lots of possible friends away from his family. Maybe today would be an amazing adventure, or it could be a massive bust. Either way he was happy to be out and experiencing rain for the first time!

Shedding his worries the colt hopped from puddle to puddle laughing as he did so. As the trees thickened into a tangled web of canopy the rain slowed lightening his mood even more. Dodging around trees Aakesh thought he caught a glimpse of something silver, or white. Backing slowly trying to see what if his brain was playing tricks on him or not, he saw it again. Cranking his more draft like head the boy watched silently for a few moments. Some large cat thing was chewing on something. The horned mare beside him didn't seem to care. Shrugging inwardly the called softly. His whinny surely explaining his age even before he stepped into the open. Before words can tumble forth the white lion makes a sound the sends a shiver through him. Startled the youngster flinches before throwing his young chest out. 'I'll be damned if I let her know I'm scared!'

Raising his head boldly the colt cleared his throat before speaking, "Hello miss. I'm Aakesh from the Dragon's Throat. Are you, uh... ok?" Oculars flashed towards the lion before turning back up towards the horned mare. She was beautiful, silver with, what used to be black points, and startlingly blue eyes. Smiling warmly up at her he realized how tall she was. Even with that idea he wasn't worried in the least. Well, not of her anyway. The cat and bone kinda freaked him out.

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts
Words; 407
Notes; Aakesh's first time trying to recruit ^.^

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry

Messages In This Thread
between the raindrops - by Nyx - 01-24-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: between the raindrops - by Aakesh - 01-24-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: between the raindrops - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: between the raindrops - by December - 01-25-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: between the raindrops - by Aakesh - 01-28-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: between the raindrops - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: between the raindrops - by December - 02-01-2015, 11:30 AM