the Rift

between the raindrops

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

A shiver runs through and over his hide causing his wings to spread slightly. Instinct screamed at him to run, or to at least make himself larger. Instead he took the stupid route. Lowering his head to the white kitty the boy snorted stomping a hoof, attempting to assert his own position. 'Hmpf! Bad kitty cat!' A giggle slipped from purple speckled lips as the mare pushed the cat away. Ears pricked as her warm voice floated towards him, before flipping back once more at the question. Shifting nervously he opened his mouth slowly. Sighing in relief Aakesh stepped back slightly as the new rose colored mare entered the scene. A smile spread over his handsome face as silver oculars moved over pink hide. His dome tilted curiously as they fell upon something, well the lack of really. Her right ear was missing. Tiny mouth opened to inquire about it, but thinking how she might take the blunt question, he quickly snapped it shut.

Resplendence as she introduced herself, had a strange story to tell. Something about someone getting attacked by something in a place called the Edge. Ears pricked curiously wondering what had happened to this Alysanne. Then something even stranger happens. Some weird and amazing scarlet creature landed lightly on the lady's head. It was scaly and had wings, "Excuse me miss, but what is that animal on your head? His he a friend, or...?" His voice trailed off not wanting to offend anyone with his stupid question. Then nyx speaks of something similar to what Resplendence said. What had happened before he had been born? Then the rosy lady turned to face him with the same question Nyx and asked. Smiling wryly he was once again offered a reprieve as another, familiar frame, came charging forward.

A joyous smile lights up his face as she stops and apologizes. Did she think the same thing about the growling cat? Throwing a nervous glance back towards the fluffy thing that's now pacing under the silver mare's legs. Then December asks why he is here. Dropping steel grey eyes the colt speaks, "I uh... Snuck out of the Throat. I wanted to explore. Mother doesn't know I'm here. Please don't be angry." Looking back towards the white dappled mare before turning to everyone else hoping they wouldn't be angry with his need to learn about the lands in Helovia. Standing quietly while the adults speak his eyes turn towards the red lizard thing wondering what it was, and why it was sitting on her head.

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts
Words; 425
Notes;

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry
Please tag Aakesh

[Image: comm_aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24aj.png]

[Image: aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24ke.png] Both pixels by Aud!

Messages In This Thread
between the raindrops - by Nyx - 01-24-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: between the raindrops - by Aakesh - 01-24-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: between the raindrops - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: between the raindrops - by December - 01-25-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: between the raindrops - by Aakesh - 01-28-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: between the raindrops - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: between the raindrops - by December - 02-01-2015, 11:30 AM