Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Ktulu offered a faint smile as Lakota spoke of her experience with shape-shifting. It was true that the Constrictor could change into a bear, but the discomfort and pain that often accompanied the change did not lessen or dull. Everything as as sharp and focused as it had been the first time she changed. She could still hear the ancient bear's heart beating along with her own as she changed. That was the only comfort that came along with it. A quiet laugh passed her lips at Lakota's declaration that the Earth God wouldn't keep her down. "Good." She murmured. That was definitely the attitude that they both needed to keep if they were going to prevail.

The dark mare reached to touch her nose to Lakota's cheek, but as she did she could see the changes taking place. Ktulu watched in fascination as wings sprouted from the poisoner's shoulders and a horn began to protrude from her forehead. If Lakota was turning into a hybrid then what was she turning in to? Ktulu looked down at her white stockinged legs then craned her neck to look at her bare shoulders. "What?" What was the point? She didn't understand what the Earth God was doing and was, once more, suspecting him of toying with them.

"I don't know." Ktulu answered Lakota's questions. "But I wish I knew." The only way they would know for sure, though, was when they finally stood face to face with the Earth God once more. It wasn't until she felt Lakota brush their horns together that Ktulu knew her horn hadn't been taken away from her. "I'm unchanged, then?" She asked, frowning. Lakota laughed and Ktulu sighed, relieved that at the very least Lakota wasn't upset. "So what do we do now? What do we have left to prove? If he thinks that making you look the way you do will change how I feel he's wrong."

"."

ooc://
@[Lakota]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 01-24-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-10-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Random Event - 02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-16-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-18-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-19-2015, 11:27 PM