Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"I swear he's just doing it to mess with us."

Ktulu could not deny that she felt the same way that Lakota did. The longer their quest went on and the more things they were changed into the more she was convinced that the Earth God was having a good laugh at their expense. As much as she wanted to kick and shout her frustration about the whole situation she knew it would be counterproductive and she didn't want to throw away Lakota's dream of being a mother. It was just another thing that she would have to suck up and deal with. Maybe one day the two of them would look back and have a good laugh about when Lakota was a fish and she was a fawn. Maybe. Probably not. Ktulu would probably be just as annoyed then thinking about it as she was currently.

The good thing about Lakota's most recent transformation was that she seemed pleased with it and that helped to put Ktulu at ease. If her mate was happy then she was happy and vice versa. Her head turned and she watched the newly winged mate as she trotted in circles and she flicked her tail at Lakota's face when the mare said that she liked what she saw. "I try to keep myself in shape." Ktulu replied, finally allowing herself to slip into the banter. "I must look good for my darling, mustn't I?" She was convinced, however, that Lakota would feel the same even if she were little more than skin and bones or nearly bald.

"Maybe he's seeing if our love would waver, should our forms change. In that case, he's severely lacking in material against us. I'd love you scaled, feathered, winged, or wooly."

"Maybe." Ktulu answered, her voice sobering. "I am not so shallow." She knew that she did not have the best track record with love but could she really be the only one to blame for her and Midas' failed relationship? "Love goes far beyond physical appearances." She turned to settle her gaze on Lakota. "I do not love you because of the way that you look. I love you because I know your mind and your heart and you know mine."

"."

ooc://
@[Lakota]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 01-24-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-10-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Random Event - 02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-16-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-18-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-19-2015, 11:27 PM