the Rift

[PRIVATE] So We Meet Again

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
The Morningstar

It had been nearly a whole season since I'd last flown over the misty sea to the west. Nearly a season since I lept into the ocean after a mare who seemed to wish herself dead, only for that to not be true. And yet, as I flew over the sea, lo and behold what should I see but the same pale mare, Brisa, and yet again she was in the water.

But this time I did not plunge in after her, no, the water wasn't frigid death this late in Birdsong, and she was not out far, merely a legs-length into the surf. I circled above, actually worried about dropping down to meet her. It had been pretty much a season since we last met, would she recall who I was, or would this be one of those awkward situations where I would have to re-introduce myself?

Forget it, I felt like a creeper just flying up here.

So I tucked wing and dove down, deciding to have a bit of fun. I could feel my body building up speed, building momentum and wings letting out their tell-tale piercing whistle as they cut through the air. At the last second, before I could hit the waves, my wings flared out and I went shooting before Brisa, flashing her a white grin as I passed, water flashing up in my wake from the hooves that dipped in the surf.

Speed...ah, nothing better in this world than flight. Without it I would be nothing.

My wings pumped the air, pulling me away from the water before I dipped my right wing, curling around in a lazy circle towards the beach and landing a little bit away from the pale beauty. I walk towards her, grinning wide. "Ho! Hello again Brisa, and once more I find you by the water. In better shape this time, I hope?" My head tilts to the side slightly, gaze flickering over her curiously.

"talk talk talk"

@[Brisa]

The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man.
-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 01-24-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 01-31-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 02-08-2015, 07:04 PM