the Rift

[PRIVATE] So We Meet Again

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
The Morningstar

I cannot help but grin when I see her rather soaked appearance; it is the grin of a boy that might have gotten in trouble that was worth it, sheepish and fighting laughter. "Why not? I'd say a dramatic entrance is far better than a dull one." Her words send me back to the last time I stood upon this beach.

The cold had been horrible, numbing and freezing, it felt like my entire body was slowly becoming ice. I had to run, get my blood pumping, in order to keep warm, and did not stop until my lungs were raw and I was doing more of a shambling stumble than actually running. Yet it had been enough to stave off the worst of the cold, and quickly taking shelter had secured my safety, and come morning I was thawed enough to lope the rest of the way home, for my wings were still too numb to really work properly.

"I vote we both," I look at her pointedly, "avoid the sea in winter. One of the worst nights of my life for sure." My face scrunches up slightly in recollection, before I tilt my head, left hind foot cocked, relaxed.

"So, what are you doing here today? Honestly was surprised to see you, the beach was deserted until now." Not that I had been looking for her... I was enjoying the thermals that ruled the air over the ocean, coasting on the wind with minimal effort on my part. It was by sheer luck that I looked down to see Brisa, I could have very well passed over her without ever knowing she was even there.

"talk talk talk"
@[Brisa]

The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man.
-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 01-24-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 01-31-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 02-08-2015, 07:04 PM