the Rift

[PRIVATE] So We Meet Again

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

What was it with men and their drama? Whoever developed the word drama queen had clearly mistaken whatever for a woman when it was indeed someone of the male species. Walking up onto dry land she chose a spot as close to Bucephalus as she could before shaking the water from her coat. Smirking childishly at her actions she settled down to let the suns rays dry the moisture from her hide. "One of your worst nights eh?" She challenged the playful glint never leaving her eye. "It could have been much worse for example you could have been stuck with me all night."

Chuckling at her sarcasm she couldn't help but wonder if being stuck with her for an entire night would really be torture. For one she was boring, too cautious and at times reckless if her emotions got the best of her so it wouldn't be hard to imagine others loathing the thought. The last night she had spent with a stallion had been a disaster and look how that one ended up..pregnant, alone and feeling betrayed. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to discover why she had such a distrust in stallions. She had managed to push herself past the loathing stage now so she could at least be social but it would take a lot to earn her trust to go beyond that point. Well as long as mother nature wasn't screwing around with all the pheromones and hormones that is. In a way it was like slitting ones vein and throwing them into a pool of sharks, it was only a matter of time until something was just not alright.

" I just needed to get away for awhile and clear my head. The ocean helps me to think. What brought you back here?" One would think if they had a horrible experience they would be less than likely to return to the same place.

@[Bucephalus]

Brisa Speaks

Image Credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 01-24-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 01-31-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: So We Meet Again - by Brisa - 02-08-2015, 07:04 PM