the Rift

[OPEN] We Are The Wicked Ones

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
You lost a bet when you met me dear
you know that I'm no good

Zandora eyed her path, the feeling of foreign soil and brush spilt her emotions on new grounds. She liked the sense of the unknown, but she'd much rather be able to gallop without worrying about splitting one of her delicate hooves. Instead she had to settle for this, annoyingly tripping over every hidden hole or root of an ancient tree that she had yet to notice. Ebonite ears laid back on her mane as she listened to Panzram inform her about the surroundings and details of her soon to be herd. Zandora soaked in the information that Panzram had given her, she then painted an image in her mind, giving her something to do as they trekked across the lands.

Shiny bronze caught her pale lanterns, and the horned mare picked her head up to examine the shiny sculpture. Her ears flipped to the sound of Panzram's voice, he explained what their significance was and the internal geek inside her was awed. No longer caring about the bronze creatures, Zandora caught up with Panz. Her eyes still held their natural look of mischief, but she tried to her best to wipe it away taking into account his warning. "Let it so." She whispered quickly in reply, her voice laced with wickedness. Zandora raised her head and tossed her mane in an attempt to look formal for those whom would greet them. She was excited, hopeful that whatever this basin had in store, it was going to be worth it.
TAGGED:
@[Panzram] & Anyone
WORDS:
Other:
N/A
OCC: God I'm so sorry for being so late on replying, real life is a real bitch my friend. The flow on this post is just shit. Bleh.
Template by Melz/mizlopez89 @adoxography  and  Caution2.0
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
We Are The Wicked Ones - by Panzram - 01-25-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-14-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-22-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-26-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 04-03-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-10-2015, 12:13 PM