the Rift

[OPEN] We Are The Wicked Ones

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
You lost a bet when you met me dear
you know that I'm no good

The shuffle of another's entered her ears, Panzram's call had been answered. Zandora's amethyst eyes focused on a stallion, presumed the answerer of Panz's beckoning. He carried a cloak of rich and fine chocolates and blacks, as well as a two-toned single twisted horn that sprouted from his cranium. He seemed to hold an aurora of swagger around him, one that held power and authority. As his voice slipped into the silence, she realized that her assumption was correct and he was indeed of high authority. The stallion introduced himself as Deimos, the lord of these lands. Lord. The word sounded rough to her, like it was drawing her to her knees in submission. Ignoring the nagging of such a authoritative word, she pondered over the words that Deimos had spoken second. She had expected such questioning, but Zandora strove to be different, to be better, so her response required a few seconds of looming in order to suppress 'average' (well at least from her views).

"Pleased to be in your company" she said with a very necessary dip of her head, Zandora perfered to not give respect to those who hadn't yet earned it, but she had to compromise if she wanted to thrive in this new Realm of mysteries. So with a dip of her head and a slight pause, she spoke again to answer his questions. "My identity is Zandora, and I seek the comfort of these lands for a purpose. I want to do something that drives me each dawn and dusk to live." Zandora said, her chords untouched by fear or low confidence. She was pleased with her answer, not just because it was good, but rather because it was true. Zandora is a lady of many faces, and truth is a mask that she prefers to keep rotting in the back of her mind. Perhaps she would take advantage of this new chance to recreate herself, perhaps she wouldn't, but all the petite mare knew at this moment was that she wouldn't let her existence fade to oblivion, she was to be known by all.

TAGGED:
@[Panzram] & @[Deimos]
WORDS:
Other:
N/A
OCC: God I'm so sorry for being so late on replying, real life is a real bitch my friend. The flow on this post is just shit. Bleh.
Template by Melz/mizlopez89 @adoxography  and  Caution2.0
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
We Are The Wicked Ones - by Panzram - 01-25-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-14-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-22-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-26-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 04-03-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-10-2015, 12:13 PM