the Rift

[OPEN] We Are The Wicked Ones

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
You lost a bet when you met me dear
you know that I'm no good

Zandora's eyes shifted to Panzram, the lord had quickly come and she knew that it would be useless to waste his time when he was no longer needed. She gave him a small curl of her lips, she would find him again for what they had started was most certainly not over. Turning a horned cranium back to the successor of this herd, she listened as ominous voice wafted towards her. He was poking, wishing to know more about the mare that stood before him. What drove her was personal, mere authority wouldn't drive that out of her. But for now, all Deimos needed to know was; if he gives Zandora a mission, she will achieve it. That's all she wanted, what drove her was a concept that she refused to touch upon, something she didn't want to face. "What gives me drive is merely something that needs to be done. I am one that will plunge into a mission with all I have and not stop until a decision of achievement has been made." She said with icy, venomous chords. They weren't rude and vile, rather they held an aurora of mystery, she was after all, a temptress in which her works involved playing a game of gamble and tricks.

He had next spoken of the positions that the Basin offered, each sounded interesting, some more then others, but Zandora could careless where she was placed. As long as she only had to care for herself and not others, she was going to be at peace. She would tell him this, let him decide based upon his judgment and need of sources where the ebonite and amethyst mare should reside in the ranks. "They all hold certain interests within me, so I offer the choice to you. Where you need me, I shall be. As long as my work defers from caring for others, I am flexible." She said with chords indifferent the the ones she spoke with earlier. Zandora wasn't against working with others, that did not bother her, rather the caring of someone else. She viewed the world as if it was survival of the fitess, and she preferred to keep to herself instead of extending aid to another.
TAGGED:
@[Deimos]
WORDS: 360
Other:
N/A
OCC: God I'm so sorry for being so late on replying, real life is a real bitch my friend. The flow on this post is just shit. Bleh.
Template by Melz/mizlopez89 @adoxography  and  Caution2.0
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
We Are The Wicked Ones - by Panzram - 01-25-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-14-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-22-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-26-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 04-03-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-10-2015, 12:13 PM