the Rift

[OPEN] When you hear that trumpet sound, rise right out of the ground

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

The boy stills as his name cuts through the dark and the distress. It comes at such an opportune time, this moment where the king weeps in the lowest of his lows, that it cannot be anything other than a command to rise to the occasion. Whispered as it was in the dark corridors of a ruined sanctuary, tumbling rough and stern through the emptiness, Öde swore it was his god talking to him.

Oblivion.

In an instant his tears dry, seeming to crawl back up into his eyes, floating in the moisture of his body like a small sea to drown in. Slowly his head lifts from the corpse of his mother, hazy gaze stabbing into the depths of the glow-touched caverns as he searches for the devil himself. "Yes?" Öde answers after a moment in which he searches for his voice. It comes out thin, worn down by sorrow, distorted by weakness. "Rise" a new voice demands, on within, one familiar. It's not the echoes of his conscious, the ricochet of his thoughts. Öde knows it though, and it comforts him. "Quickly!" the voice demands, hissing with frantic impatience. She is afraid. She has a right to be.

Shamed and pushed to the edge of scared, the colt struggles to his feet, taking a moment to wipe the remnants of his brokenness upon an outstretched leg. "What need have you of me, Demonking?" Stronger now he spoke, bolder, ready. Öde opens himself up to the evil of his bloodline. He has nothing else left to lose, and nothing better to give than the vessel of his flesh, the malleability of his mind. "Bow!" October admonishes, and Öde complies. His neck curls finely, nose pressed against the bottom of his chest as he submits to the shadows.

"I will do whatever you ask of me, father." Öde uses the final word tenderly, endearingly. Though the god he worships is not the direct cock that bore him, they were related, and fatherhood encompassed more than sperm in this case, In the heavens above and the hells below, his god, his king, his father led him in all walks of life, protected him in all perils, and guided his proverbial hand to do deeds in his name.

In the false light of the caves he grins.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

@[Reginald]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you hear that trumpet sound, rise right out of the ground - by Öde - 01-31-2015, 05:03 PM