the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

He was continuing to explore Helovia, to get his bearings down. As a warrior, he needed to know every inch of the lands he would protect or utilize for war. Either way, Einarr needed to know how to maneuver around. Dropping into the forest from the skies, the brute tucked his massive wings to his sides. His long legs carried him through the forest quickly, his trot well balanced as he moved over the natural obstacles. The light filtered through the canopy of the trees and danced on his dark back, his body warm from the inside out with the coming summer. He was glad to see the world warm up, taking great reverence in the changing of the seasons. It was important to balance the life of all creatures, and the world. It was a sacred thing, but Einarr truly loved it best when it was warm.

As the stallion trotted, a voice caught his attention.

The inky man stopped abruptly, ears pricking towards the sound of the voice. It sounded angry as it snapped, a hiss behind each syllable. Quizzically, Einarr's brows knit together and he moved towards the sound. The large stallion stood deep in bushes, attempting to be silent as he looked on towards the originator of the voice. It was a mare, beautiful and strong, covered in scars and burns. Einarr lifted his head some, laying eyes on a large cat. He knew that was what she must be talking to. Stepping forward some, and out of the darkness of the bushes, Einarr let himself be seen.

His nostrils flared as he took in her scent. She smelled of water and dirt, and something else deeper and more alluring. It was something Einarr knew well, a familiar scent in his history, and it drew him closer to the mare. Moving forward again, Einarr did not say anything, but he let a grunt escape between his teeth. The charcoal stallion dropped his head some, nostrils flaring, and half-circled around the mare and the Rotunda. He let his wings drop away from his body some before fully extending them. They were massive banners upon his back, his black feathers glistening handsomely in the sunlight. He moved his body into a trot, turning away from the girl again. His muscles rippled deeply and he flicked his tail towards her, turning his head to look at her before tossing it some.

His dance was simple.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring? - by Einarr - 01-26-2015, 12:19 AM