the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

His russet eyes fell on her silver eyes momentarily as he danced, back and forth, muscles rippling beneath his sleek black pelt. He eyed the cat some, knowing the feeling of razor sharp claws running down his skin and slicing into muscle. He did not wish that today. He wanted one thing, and he was going to achieve his goal. He continued to move, cloven hooves holding him skillfully on the forest floor, littered with debris. He shook his feathers, a rustling sound coming from the wind that moved between his large, inky feathers. He blinked, however, and stopped when the mare spoke. He let his wings fall to his sides, though he did not tuck them. The sunlight danced on his back, but her words were laced with venom. The stallion grunted and pawed at the earth some, muscles bunching and neck arching.

She was no god.

But he wanted to fuck her like one.

Einarr reared some, slashing at the air with his cloven hooves, just as the rain began to patter. What was this? He was untouched for mere seconds, and his mind reeled, wondering how the rain could come so suddenly. He realized, as a single drop hit the bridge of his nose, that she was the cause of this. His ears pinned back and he gnashed his teeth, the rain falling harder on his back, rump, and wings. It stung greatly, but the stallion did not cry out in pain. Instead, he charged forward, past the woman, and up the stairs into the Rotunda. The cloth hanging from the ceiling rubbed across the burns from the acid rain and stung like hell, but still the stoney warrior did not flinch. He could not show weakness when he was here to conquer.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring? - by Einarr - 02-01-2015, 07:38 PM