the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

When he mounted the steps of the Rotunda he spun to look back at the female. He snorted again and pawed at the stoney floor. He shook the water from his body, but he felt warm and tingly all over his back. It was not a comfortable feeling, it was white-hot pain that would linger for days, he guessed. However, his face showed no discomfort. He simply looked starkly at the female, breathing heavily and gruffly. His eyes narrowed some as she spoke--to herself, of all things--and then to the cat. Einarr's neck arched again, bulging muscles stiffening as he prepared to chase down his prey. He wanted this woman in the most primal of ways--she was strong, volatile, and showed determination in her resolve to survive. She was a fighter.

But, oh, what a poor bastard. If only he knew her true intentions in life. If the inky stallion knew how vile and dark her heart was, he would not touch her with a ten foot pole. However, he was enraptured by this image before her. She was the visage of strength, a warrior of great merit in her own, cruel way. Einarr's increasing desire for her hung plainly between his legs. Like other men, Einarr was not one to swoon and romance his lady. He wanted it hot and fast and hard, and he would gain his glory to finish any way possible.

She wanted it, too, he believed.

He was a warrior, a warden, a beast of greatness. She should be licking at his cloven hooves, turning and lifting her tail for him, giving him what he needed from her. Instead, she toyed with him. Frustration, fueled by deadly testosterone, sent the massive warrior towards the mare and back into the acid rain. The man ignored the pain he felt instantly scald over his hide once more as his lips peeled away from his off-white teeth and he shot his head out in an attempt to land a harsh bite on the woman's right shoulder. Einarr's wings burst open and he reared up some next to her, lashing at the wind and rain with his strong hooves once more.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring? - by Einarr - 02-09-2015, 09:03 PM