the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

"You're arousing him." There was disapproval in her mother's voice and it only served to make Histe giddy. If there was anything that she loved it was making her mother, or any entity of her mother angry.

"Don't you even think about it!"

"Shut up!" Histe hissed quietly, ears laying flat against her head. It was only seconds later that Einarr burst from the Rotunda, making Histe's dance come to a stop. Her gaze was hungry as she watched the stallion and his arousal. Had she ever had that affect on a stallion before? No. They were usually dead at her hooves. She could use this, though. She needed to have a foal to carry on her own bloodline and Einarr was thoroughly turned on by her.

Yeah, she'd use him.

A bite lands on her shoulder, but the only thing she feels is pressure from his teeth against her skin. Despite the lack of pain from the bite she squealed. His wings snapped outward and he reared and as he did it gave Histe quite the view. If she so wanted she could geld him right then and there, but then he would be unable to serve his primary purpose. Instead the nipped sharply at his side then turned to angle her hind end toward him.

She would have loved, more than anything, to keep fighting with the dark stallion, but something told her that if she did it wouldn't end the way she wanted it to. Either he would end up dead or he would realize that she was stark-raving mad and he would flee like any sand individual would. She would just have to let him take from her what he wanted so she could acquire what she thought she needed.

"."

ooc://

still <3 you time!

@[Einarr]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring? - by Histe - 02-09-2015, 10:35 PM