the Rift

Truth or Dare?

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
candles dripping on your body baby, this ain't truth or dare

The dragon seems quite pleased at being called a sir while the mare comes of as a bit more uneasy at the thought of her name suiting her, but the look of unease didn't last long enough for a question to fall from my vocal chords. Just as quickly as it appeared it disappeared, telling me it wouldn't have been my place to question my welcoming committee so early in our meeting.
A soft snort blew through darkly stained paper thins while my frame relaxed, the majority of my weight shifting back to the rear as I waited for the story of the edge of the world. "The world doesn't so much…. End as there is large cliff to one side with no accessible path down to the water below. The land is a temperate forest, woodlands for the most part, that is shrouded in a delicate mist. We have Kaj and Kahlua as the leaders, a Moon Doctor named Alysanne, a couple who are gifted in the art of crafting, Archibald is our Captain, and a few spies." Disappointment fluttered through my frame momentarily as I realized the stories of living on the edge of the world were no longer possible, however the lands sounded quite beautiful and living that close to the ocean would be interesting come dawn and dusk when the sun rose and fell each day. But the disappointment didn't linger long at all as a name that caused my glossy ears to slam forward and my frame to straighten up was uttered. Alysanne. It was my mother's name, surely it would just be coincidental that this Moon Doctor Resplendence spoke of would be my mother.
But what if it was her?
The mare's last sentence was lost to me forever as my mind whirled wildly with the few memories I had of the black and white mare who had brought me into this world. Dark lids fluttered shut over bright emeralds momentarily before I brought myself back to the reality where I was entertaining company. How rude I must seem to be so absent minded in the midst of a conversation...blinking, my silky tail smacked against my hips before my vocal chords kicked in to form words once more. "Excuse my prying, but is this Alysanne you speak of a paint of black and white? With bright green eyes?" Hope plucked at my heartstrings, my journey could be over here. I could have found my mother, a new home, and a fresh start all in the same day.
It was almost overwhelming.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Abba]
Words;; 424
Notes;;

Credits: Image by fidber @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-27-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-27-2015, 10:26 PM