the Rift

Truth or Dare?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

The stag before her relaxed, younger - almost appearing to be around the age of Nayati even though Res hadn't quite noticed it until now. And, as she explained the Edge she caught the gentle flutter of disappointment that shuddered across his frame. It was weak, but it was there, and she really only recognized it because disappointment had been her life for so long.

Then, at the sound of Alysanne's name he seemed to shift, straightening his frame and lifting up his ears - suddenly attentive to the situation at hand before almost fading into what she could only assume was his own thoughts. His eyes flickering shut for a few moments before snapping back to reality and shifting his tail. Res waited though, head tilted to the side as if to inquire what was causing him to fade out so quickly. But he speaks, asking about Alysanne and giving her colour and eyes. Hesitantly, she bobbed her head yes. "Yes… And she's a pegasus as well…" a pause as her thoughts twirled around, "Almost… perfectly similar in build to you, now that I look at it," her voice faded to a whisper, eyes widening a little bit before she lets out a small snort and forces herself to focus on the situation at hand (instead of the million possibilities that were swirling through her skull). "May I ask how you know her?"

And what you're doing here, if you want to harm her, or any of the multiple other things that were racing through her skull. "Young. Innocent." Valiance muttered through the bond, not at all believing that this stag could have come to hurt someone. Still, he lay upon her back. Tail lashing back and forth in a calming rhythm as Res waited on some kind of response.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:16 AM