the Rift

Truth or Dare?

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
candles dripping on your body baby, this ain't truth or dare

I seemed to have made the golden eyed mare uncomfortable once again with my questioning about the mare named Alysanne that I so dearly hoped was my mother. An apologetic smile crept across my dark features as I hoped that she wouldn't dismiss me entirely over my nearly stalker-esque questions, I hadn't thought about how strange my description of the mare who had brought me into the world could come across. It seemed I had drawn a lucky hand today as the pink's skull bobs ever so slightly in an affirmative motion, settling in my mind that the Moon Doctor she spoke of had to be the reason I was in Helovia. "Yes… And she's a pegasus as well…Almost… perfectly similar in build to you, now that I look at it," a wildly large smile smacked across my face as the mare spoke on the other similarities that this mare and myself had.
Whatever gods looked over this land called Helovia were smiling down upon my solid frame as I spoke to Resplendence and her bonded. They had sent her to greet me for a reason, and I was slowly beginning to figure it out. "May I ask how you know her?" Suddenly my skull lowered and a flush of embarrassment colored my already midnight stained cheekbones, "Surely you must think me of some kind of crazed killer or something along those lines. I mean her no harm, she is my mother." It felt so strange to have those words roll out of my mouth, the word mother had been used so often in my mind that hearing it in my voice was odd and unnatural. But it was true, the Moon Doctor had a son that I was sure she didn't speak about very often. She had her own life here, and I was merely a tie back to the lands of Nocturne, a place she had left for the mystery of Helovia.
Thoughts spun around in my cranium as I wondered if this land would capture me in it's spell as it had my mother. Would I remain here until my coat was no longer glossy and pure black? Until the muscle that rippled healthily beneath the flesh had begun to sink and the bones were more prominent? Or would I lose interest quickly after discovering my mother was here? My saliva grew thick, causing my tongue to nearly stick to the roof of my mouth as I tried to form my next question for the quiet mare who stood before me. "I...Is she well?" Those three simple words were loaded with so many more questions then I would ever be able to voice, but for now all I wanted to know was if she was still okay, clearly she was doing alright in this herd considering she was a doctor and someone a recruiter mentioned to new comers. But, was she happy? Did she have friends? Or was she lonely and unhappy just following the routine of the day?
An urge to stop all conversation and just have the mare and her bonded bring me to her washed through my sporty frame, but I held it back. The time would come, I wasn't sure if I was ready to leap in head first and see the mare who had left me for whatever was here. For now, I would get what information I could from this kind mare and wait for her invitation home.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Abba]
Words;; 585
Notes;;

Credits: Image by fidber @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-27-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-27-2015, 10:26 PM