the Rift

The adventure

Aliyah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mare looked up from where she lay to see a Pegasus. Aliyah stood quickly and put her ears forward "oh heh heh sorry the dark just stirred me slightly I am fine" she reassured with a chuckle. Then she lowered her head to the bird and titled her head confused "hello" she spoke, then looking back up at the mare. "I'm sorry am I on claimed land?" She questioned not sure what to do with another horse.

Aliyah hadn't seen a Pegasus since she was a very young and they always amazed her. But why was this one talking to her? This confused Aliyah very much and she couldn't guess why. Unless she was really on claimed land then shouldn't horses around here keep to themselves?

Aliyah had shared about this place and knew that horses here truly did keep to themselves. Once and traveler came to her village and told stories of a equine ah I had traveled into this forest and didn't come back out. This had always managed to get under Aliyah's skin, she was just a filly and by now knew full well that there where more explanations then the equine being eaten or killed in the forest. Most likely it just met other equine in the forest and joined them, this is why Aliyah had come here to see what was inside. So far she had only found trees and dark places , also this Pegasus but she could chase out Aliyah and she'd know that maybe the equine that never came out was attacked.

~sorry tagged?~

Messages In This Thread
The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-26-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-27-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-27-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-28-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-28-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-29-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-30-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-30-2015, 01:43 PM