the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It always amazed me that Rasta could maneuver her way through the trees and bramble, hardly a twig would find room to latch and no hair would jar out of place. Her grace made the rest of us appear as flopping elephants, stomping noisily around the forest. She knew who I was instantly, likely by scent. That gentle beam is returned with one of polite likeness, I bowed my crown to those sightless pools. The final threads of discomfort and memory of my stressful night seemed far removed, "Aye," agreement. Tis an understatement, yon sun felt glorious. "The glow suits ye," an innocent compliment, meant to be taken for face value, because I'd not be caught a liar.

Behind me a curious set of pools are watching the little fledgling she dispenses onto the swaying turf. A bright smile spreads her beak wide and a soft musical note springs free, "P-ay!" She croaks in the old speech. Flapping those ivory feathers that beam with brightness when they are brushed by light. Neve sprang from my back and lands awkwardly upon the ground. With wings still outspread, she picks at a piece of grass, drops it and hops a few steps forward, then a step back. Luring that little avian to participate in a game of chase.

I'm distracted by their harmless play, "Yar, a hawk?" Tis young, hardly old enough to be free of its nest. All this suited Neve beyond words. There are few adults willing to play games.

@[Rasta]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-10-2015, 11:59 PM