the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
The home was becoming easier to maneuver. The ground easing beneath my feet, and should I become uncertain (most of the time) I could create an earthquake and easily pull in a more distinct figure of the world around me.

Alas, as I pulled up to Midas I allowed the exhaustion to drain from my bones and to allow gentle conversation to flicker from my lips as I allow for Ettore to land upon the ground. "Thank you, sire." I said teasingly before my companion eyed Midas's new one as she grabbed a piece of grass, dropped it, hopped a few steps away, and then came back. Spreading out his own wings, in a form of imitation, he tries to run forward (waddling might be a more… acceptable term for what he was accomplishing, though), and grasped at the piece of grass the female avian had just put down. Once he had it in his mouth, he bounced back a few hops, and then placed it back onto the ground. And, once certain he was a few steps away he let out a little call of joy from his lips, happy to finally be playing.

It is Midas' voice that tears me from watching the young ones, and I can merely nod my head. "Yes. The quest that had me mute was for him. It gave me a different look, one I'm glad for. But… I'm far more gracious and pleased to have him now. I see you also have a new young one of your own?" I said, having heard the little one as it had moved and felt it bouncing along the grounds.

Simple conversation, but a nice one that I was glad to have all the same. It was always nice to spend time with Midas - I considered him family and I doubted that would change.

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-10-2015, 11:59 PM