the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Neve returned his immature chortle with one of her own well meant tunes (aye, though the notes are scrambled and sound more like a cry of agony than one of pleasure or enjoyment.) All things improved with age -- hopefully her singing was among them. She was unphased by my opinion and urgently torn off another long, green blade. Acting as if there wasn't a second to spare the Zephry proceeded to hop away into yon undergrowth; pausing only long enough to swing her head round and flash a most convincing smile. Aiming to lure the fledgling to come along.

Rasta mentions a completed quest; aye, I remembered well...though those days seemed ages ago. Yar, time was funny that way. Crown bobs in agreement, a light chuckle slips from my chest, "Aye, Neve." I watch them trail off, my fondness for the child has already spread higher into the realm of love. After a moment, my attention shifts to those sightless pools. They harbor no light, no life. Tis difficult to peer at my reflection and see nothing of hers. As Da would say, (before the world moved on), 'The eyes are a window to thee soul.'

Nar, Rasta's windows are murky. "Thee has perfect timing actually," fate (just like time) was funny like that, "I have news for ye. Earth has come to me in a dream, yar, vision -- he has chosen ye to rise as a Mason for this family." My voice trails off toward the end, I search her delicate face for signs of approval or rejection.

@[Rasta]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-10-2015, 11:59 PM