the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I pause to think of a suitable answer. Gilden gems momentarily flick to the hobbling fledge, who'd found an amusement of sorts. Wordless attention lingers with impassive interest; while this mind considers the possible objectives we'd need to reach for a fulfilling future, "Elsa can give ye direction and work." Our newest mother had done much for this family, and the majority of her efforts have been accomplished alone.

Aid came from myself in completing the task of our final prison. "I'd ask ye for guidance on an idea," lips pursed together, tightening into a fine line, "for those without the ability of flight -- their is one entrance within this valley and out." Honeyed pools drift beyond the meadow, then shift comfortably back to her sightless gems. "Would ye be willing to aid me in making a second exit? Should an emergency arise -- I'd rather our helpless and elders not be trapped within."

Ghost would have to be informed of course...I'd not broached the topic with her as of yet. Though it wasn't assumed to be a task that she'd have an issue with -- especially since tis in regard to be a safeguarding measure that would ensure the safety and longevity of this family. "We could form it from the belly of the mountain," a secret passage. Yar, it sounded like a grand idea...one of impressive scale. Aye. Good thing I'd multiple lifetimes to use for spending, because alone...it would take a lifetime to see such lofty idea to completion, without aid

@[Rasta]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-10-2015, 11:59 PM