Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

you're my sunshine
and i want you to know
that my feelings are true
i really love you

Sun warms her pale hide, spots like freckles popping up beneath its rays. It is warm, so close to Tallsun, and she revels in the heat it brings to her ever-chilled bones. The Edge was a misted, cold place, one that she often despised for that reason. More often than not, she would find herself huddle up beside the bonfires, Rathunax spread along her back to share the heat of his internal fires. The sand was warm and thick, crowding up against her ankles until she wanted to sink into it, cocoon herself until she never had to feel the bite of cold again.

Her mind was abuzz with thoughts and memories, etched in the fine, thick lines of emotion that would not leave her breast. Figuring out how she'd felt for Vadim had been a shocking experience, she'd never expected to fall in love, much less with the quiet, awkward stallion she knew and called friend. Telling her mother had been a whole other story, involving excitement and adrenaline, love and joy. Only to dissolve into far more serious matters, ones that Nayati stubbornly kept from the forefront of her mind.

So instead she rocked to her scarred knees, sprawling out on the warm sands and inviting Rathunax to spread his wings out on her side, the two of them sunbathing together. They dozed that way, all worries of finding Vadim and telling him that she loved him fading from her mind beneath the warm, lulling rays of the sun hanging high above them. Watching over them, keeping them safe from the horrors of the world.

@[Vadim]

you're my best friend

Nayati & Vadim

Image Credit Code: Time

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

Master, Master, where's the dreams that I've been after?

While the beach was pleasant for some, more often than not, it was unpleasant for Vadim. Vlasi, however, loves the ocean and he cannot deny her when she pesters him about visiting it. Now, though, he is thinking that he should have ignored Vlasi or told her to go on her own. At least then he would not be covered in fish scales, fish blood, and bits of fish gut. No matter what form she is in Vlasi is a messy eater. Usually it is not a problem, but in her eagle form she insists on perching on her bonded's back to eat.

Vadim sighs as he walks, his ears falling sideways and his nose wrinkling against the smell of fish and salt water. Vlasi can sense her bonded's dislike, but she ignores it and continues to eat the fish she snatched out of the ocean. Somehow, over the smell of the fish and ocean, he smells Nayati. Vadim's ears lift and he begins to search for her and it takes him a few moments before he spots her body in the sand. He wonders if she is resting or if she is injured and he wonders why his heart feels funny at the thought of her being injured.

"Nayati..." He calls out to her as he continues to walk toward her. Vlasi looks up but soon goes back to her fish dinner. Vadim stops as he comes close enough to Nayati and he stares down at her, ears strained forward. "Okay?"

"."

@[Nayati]

bg - table - manip

Icon by Tay