the Rift

[OPEN] Yo Ho! Yo Ho! To the Ship We Go!

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
I looked around at the land around us. From what I understood of the events to come where my feet were planted would soon be covered in water.

"Kvothe, if we are getting on that thing that the God of the Earth made," I had stopped walking and watched a butterfly flutter by and my gaze dropped to a group of ants as they dragged their catch of the day towards their anthill. "If we are getting on that, then how deep is the water going to be? What happens to the animals and insects still there?"

Both were questions that he would have no answers to. Despair clutched at me as I wrestled with not knowing the fate of the creatures around me. The butterfly could have been making her way to her favorite place to rest in the sun, and maybe the ants were planning a celebration feast with the grasshopper they had taken. Life was all around us; we were making effort to warn those of our own kind, but what about the rest of the animals?

"This is really stressing me out. There is much excitement in the unknown and part of me is geared up for an adventure, but there is another part of me that simply does not handle change well."

Would he think me silly if he knew the overwhelming worry that I had for all of the wildlife? Would he think me silly for how nervous I was to be sharing our space on the God of the Earth's thing with him?

"If anyone is near follow us! The Earth God is going to flood Helovia, he has offered us safety. Please follow!"

I called out shouting at the top of my lungs. As we had been for quite some time. My throat was beginning to feel it and burned. I wondered if I would lose my voice. What then? I looked to Kvothe and was thankful for his presence.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
KVOTHE & ELODIN
War will weather the souls of the lost
Stand together whatever the cost
Shields will falter and many will fall
Time has come for us all
To answer the call

The grove seems abandoned at first, and I look around, bells ringing from my white antlers. Rei speaks, and I turn to focus upon her, confusion across my cervine features. Her worries echo my own that I had been harboring within my chest, and, unable to articulate, I press my shoulder(well really it's more like my leg considering our now vast differences in height) against her, lowering my head to run my muzzle across her nape before turning.

She calls out, and once she is done I too let loose my call, breathing in as deep as I could before my cry rings out, long and loud, sure to draw attention of any nearby. Satisfied, I wait, Elodin looking around from his perch on my back, curious as to why we were doing all of this.

I grow impatient as minutes tick past, then turn to look at Rei, my expression clear, showing my anxiety and impatience. Were none here? I would wait a while longer 'ere I would run again to warn others across this land.

"talk talk talk"

Credits
Whit's tables were an inspiration